Wednesday 11 April 2012

TaylorMade R11S Driver love

The new 2012 TaylorMade R11S Driver love has a new 460cc head size that adds forgiveness and more distance on all drives.  The R11s driver features inverted cone technology for more ball speeds on off-center hits.  Hit it longer and straighter with the TaylorMade R11s driver.

With the Taylormade R11s driver you can change the loft (1.5º), face angle (3º), and flight path of every drive for lower scores.  Customize your R11s driver with these easy adjustments and fine tune your game like NEVER before.

TaylorMade R11s Drivers 2012 feature:

Lofts: 9° • 10.5° • 12°Aldila RIP Phenom 60g Graphite shaft available in Senior, Regular & Stiff flex
Available in right and left hand
Includes matching headcover and wrench
White crown and black face makes alignment easy
Authorized TaylorMade dealer


I absolutely love this driver. I was previously playing a Taylormade R7CGB MAX which I loved so much that I didnt want to upgrade. After hitting a friends, I was curious to see what I could gain from it and was pleasantly surprised. I went from hitting my CGB MAX about 270, to averaging 290 with the R11s. I even poked one out there 305. In addition to the added distance, my shot dispersion is much tighter which is definitely reassuring on holes with tighter landing areas. I'm a believer in the "driver love.

No comments:

Post a Comment