Tuesday 24 April 2012

Taylormade Burner Superfast Fairway Wood review

Golfers spend a lot of time each year trying out drivers to get that extra “something” out of technology and often times the fairway woods that are put in the bag are a little overlooked. I know that has been the case for me over the past decade or so playing golf and it usually goes something like this.
1. Demo drivers until I find what works best for me.
2. Get 3 wood that matches driver.
3. Struggle with 3 wood repeatedly for a season of golf.
4. Repeat starting with step 1.
Recently I decided to take a different stance and try and find a Taylormade Burner Superfast Fairway Wood review that matched my game and how I play rather than the name on my driver. 

The high-CT face ("CT" stands for "characteristic time," a measurement of the springiness of a clubface) is at the USGA limit, which further contributes to distance gains. The Matrix Ozik XCON shaft is designed to produce high launch conditions and increased carry.

price is $118.96,can buy on site yogolfclubs.com

Description

The Taylor Made Burner SuperFast fairway wood features an improved SuperFast Technology which promotes higher swing speeds, hotter ball speed, and up to 10 yards more distance than the Burner 08 fairway woods. It also features a larger, more expansive clubface that is both easier to hit and confidence inspiring. It is the largest steel-headed fairway wood that Taylor Made has produced to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment