Friday 6 April 2012

Taylormade R11 Fairway Wood For Sale

Now we get to the bread and butter of the Taylormade R11 Fairway Wood For Sale. During the first range session, I was hitting the ball with decent distance and my natural fade that I hit with most of my clubs. Despite the temptation of trying to mess around with the FCT and the ASP, I decided to keep the setting on neutral. After slowing down the downswing, as I have a violent downswing, I was making better contact and the Blur was responding better. After the range, I went to the course to take it out for its first round. First hit was a low screamer that didnt go too far, maybe about 150 yards. Again, more of my fault for having a too aggressive downswing. At the 3rd hole, it was about a 430 yard par 4, I hit a tee shot that normally would have gone about 150 yards, but ended up flying to around 190. I hit the ball on the face a little higher than normal but the ball still went a good distance. I exclusively used the Taylormade R11 Fairway Wood on almost all tee shots and was hitting nice 230 yard fades. Ball flight was a nice piercing mid trajectory and had good roll even though I usually dont get much. On a par 5 in the back 9, its about 500 yards to the green. I make a nice compact, smooth swing with a little extra and absolutely nut one. I check out the gps and see that I was about 245 yards away from the green. A 255 yard drive...not bad! Overall, I'm still getting adjusted to the R11 and to the way the Blur plays and feels. For the small amount of time I've had with it, it is definitely a forgiving head and the ball comes off the face very hot. Shots near the toe and high off the face still get plenty of distance and consider this 3 wood one of the best fairway finders out. At the end of the round, I hit more fairways than I normally do with my V-Steel and if I was in the rough, it wasnt too far offline. I also could tell that side spin was less with the R11 than previous fairway woods which is great for me since slices pop up every once in a while. I'm still in the honeymoon period, but for now, I think I have finally found my 3 wood! :)











Additional Features:
  • Shaft: Fujikura Blur 70
  • Adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT)
  • Adjust the face angle with the new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP)





No comments:

Post a Comment