Friday 30 March 2012

R11 Irons VS Burner 2.0 Irons


Compare
HPUgolf: I'm trying to see what driver I should get. Its between the R11 and the Burner superfast 2.0. I know what both of them offer but I dont know if getting the r11 is worth the more,taylormade sponsorship money im gonna spend on it. Any thoughts?

Suge206 :Hit them.  Doesn't matter what anybody thinks other than you.  I knew immediatley that  the 2.0 was the one and the R11 was not for me.  You may be the opposite.

Frito67:Give them both a decent hit then you can judge whether it's worth the extra money to get the R11 if thats the one you prefer. Everyones going to have their own personal preference, what works for one won't work for another. Personally il take recommendations from people on clubs to try out but would never buy anything without trying it first.

With the recent price drops this might be a relevant thread again so I figured I would post my driver shopping experience today.
I don't swing very hard (around 83 on average and maybe upper 80's if the stars align with my swing, full turn, good release etc.).  Also I am 5' 4" so longer clubs tend to scare me, lol

I hit the following on 2 different monitors today.

R11 - 12*; closed setting on sole plate; 1 deg of loft added  - My average distance was about 187 - longest 210
SF 2.0 HT 13*  - I was seeing about 203 average and even got a couple out to 230 when I made perfect contact,taylormade r11 irons specs.
230 is very very long for me.

erock9174 :I normally get all my shafts cut down to 43"-44" range but not this time. I will just grip down so I am not fooling around and messing up the swing weight.  If I get it to the course and it becomes a slice monster I will probably have it reshafted with a shaft that plays a little shorter,taylormade r11 irons price.

The TaylorMade R11 Irons combine the distance and forgiveness found in the Burner 2.0 along with the feel and precision of the Tour Preferred line. The R11s are designed for the player who favours a traditional blade but appreciates the near effortless ease needed to launch the ball high, long and straight,taylormade r11 irons vs burner 2.0.

Historically, irons engineered with multiple game-improvement technologies are big, inelegant and clunky, with thick toplines, broad soles and busy-ugly cavities. Typically, they can feel harsh and sound high-pitched and “clicky”. The TaylorMade R11 iron breaks that mold and rewrites the book about what a high-technology iron can look like, feel like and sound like,taylormade r11 irons release date.

you can buy it at www.yogolfclubs.com price:368.99 
                                      or                                                                                                                   www.lovegolfclub.com  price:456.99                        

Features of Taylormade R11 Irons:

>> Taylormade R11 Iron it’s forged face for great feel, cast undercut cavity for increased MOI and forgiveness
>>Thin, high-COR clubface for increased ball speed and distance
>> Precision Weighting Port ensures consistent taylormade r11 irons review swingweight and optimal CG location in every club
>>Progressive kick-point shafts for longer and higher long-irons, lower and controllable short-irons

No comments:

Post a Comment